Zonnebeke is a diverse municipality with many traditions and a rich history. As a visitor, you can get to know all that Zonnebeke has to offer under the guidance of an experienced guide. There are guide tours on foot or by bike. In short, an ideal activity for your family, your association or as teambuilding. Immerse yourself in our heritage and discover our municipality.
The Tourist Office and the Passchendaele Museum have experienced, quality and competent guides. Not only for a tour of the museum, but also for the sites and the various themed walking routes. Guides are allocated according to language and target group.
If you would like a guided tour, you should request it at least four weeks in advance via [email protected] provided that you mention:
- Desired date + start time
- Group name
- Number of persons
- Billing address + company number
- Name and mobile phone number of group leader
- 2023 – €35.00 per hour with a minimum of €70.00
- Walking tours: max. 50 participants per guide
- Cycling tours: up to 50 people per guide
- Museums: max. 25 people per guide