This beautiful stained-glass window was inaugurated on 13 October 1928 and can be found in St Augustine’s Church in Passchendaele. The centre represents St George, with the coat of arms of Lancaster above and the coats of arms of the cities of Manchester and Salford below.
Along both sides of the fire window there are ‘Coats of arms’ of each town of Lancaster, where the units of the division were cantoned. The drawing for the fire window was by P. Hawke and executed by Bary and Crickx of Brussels.
- Can be done with a guide