Ever met a World War I soldier or nurse? Probably not! With ‘soldier in the classroom’, pupils get that chance. A specially trained narrator will come to your class packed and in uniform. Are you also visiting our museum? Then you can also book ‘soldier in class’ in our education room.
With its more than 50 objects, our soldier or nurse can easily talk for several hours about life in World War I. From uniform jacket to bottoms, all parts of their equipment tell a special story.
- Target group: second grade primary education up to first grade TSO, BSO or BuSO.
- Group: optimal group size is 30 pupils
- Download the educational file here
- No later than four weeks in advance via [email protected] Put the following in your e-mail:
- The desired date and starting time
- The number of pupils and teachers present
- The age of the pupils
- The address where the narrator should register
- Billing address with VAT number (if available)
- The mobile phone number of the group leader
- Anything to take into account?
|Rate||€180 per project
(Article 44, § 2, 4° VAT exemption in the context of educational training of a museum)
|Cost of relocation||€0.417 per km from Zonnebeke (kilometre allowance dependent on government, currently fixed until 30 June 2023)|
|Extra||Parking costs + possible tolls|