Terms and conditions
1. The published prices are purely indicative and are valid until the end of 2017. The Tourism Office/Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917 reserves the right to change the prices as a result of rate changes or price adjustments for performances provided by third parties, when deemed appropriate, or for correcting any typing errors.
2. All prices are excluding transport. All stated visits and arrangements take place with private vehicles.
3. A reservation must be requested at least four weeks in advance.
4. After sending your reservation request (by e-mail), you will receive a confirmation from us, which will include all fixed agreements.
5. When making a reservation, we request you provide the number of expected participants. We must be informed of the exact number of participants (in writing) no later than one week before the visit. If we do not receive any changes regarding the number of participants and the group contains fewer people, then you still pay for the original number of participants stated. Changes may only be made twice.
6. There will be no cancellation fee if the Tourism Office is informed in writing no later than ten days before the reserved excursion date. If you cancel less than ten days in advance, our office is required to invoice you €25.00 (cancellation fee). With a cancellation on the day itself, the full cost of the excursion will be charged.
7. You are requested to arrive on time at the agreed meeting place. Groups should inform our office of any delays by telephone (0032 (0)51 77 04 41).
8. The guide should be paid cash upon arrival!
9. The guided tour starts at the agreed time. If the group is delayed and still desires the complete tour (if this is possible for the guide), then the supplements are as follows:
delay of 01-15 min.: €0.00;
15-30 min.: €20.00; 30-45 min.:
€25.00; 45-60 min.: €30.00.
After a waiting time of one hour we can no longer guarantee that the guided tour will take place and it will be charged.
10. Neither the City Council of Zonnebeke nor the appointed guides can be held liable for accidents or damage caused to participants or third parties or for performances by third parties included in the arrangements.
11. A justified complaint should be submitted in writing to the Tourism Office no later than eight days after the excursion.