Menus for group day trips – 2016 - on request
- Coffee/tea (with refill) and a butter biscuit: €4.50/person
- Coffee/tea (with refill), a butter biscuit and & 2 hard bread rolls with ham and cheese €7.50/person
- Consumption for pupils (soft drink): €2.00/pupil
HOSPITALITY AGREEMENTS– TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- On arrival, payment in cash by one of the teaching staff (€2/pupil). After which the pupils take a seat and the orders are taken.
- Teachers order and pay for their consumption separately.
WARM MEALS (3-course menu excluding drinks)
- Flemish meat cutlets with a fresh salad €16.00/person
- Turkey breast with mustard sauce and seasonal vegetables €16.00/person
- Ardennes roast with pepper sauce and seasonal vegetables €16.00/person
- Vegetarian dish €16.00/person
- Pork tenderloin with seasonal vegetables €18.00/person
- Baked salmon with seasonal vegetables €18.00/ person
HOSPITALITY AGREEMENT – TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Starter: the warm meal ALWAYS starts with a fresh soup of the day.
- Main course: the group can select one of the six dishes.
- With the main course, you can choose one of the following potato dishes: French fries, croquettes or fried new potatoes.
- A dessert is ALWAYS included in the menu. The catering firm can decide what they offer as dessert.
- The group selects ONE main course and potato dish. There is a free meal (excluding drinks) for the bus driver and for any private guide.
TOMMY TUCKER MENU (excluding drinks)
- Fresh soup of the day – Tommy Tucker – Coffee/tea with Tommy Cake €14.00/person
- Farmhouse bread (3 slices) met Passchendaele cheese, smoked and cooked ham with a fresh salad €11.00 p.p.
- Farmhouse bread (3 slices) with Passchendaele cheese, smoked ham & pate with a fresh salad €11.00 p.p.
- Coffee/tea (with refill) and two fresh pancakes with sugar €6.00 p.p.
- Coffee/tea (with refill) and cake €6.50 p.p.
- Coffee/tea (with refill) and ‘witch cake’ €7.50 p.p.
Restaurants near the Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917 - Tripadvisor